JOHANSON'S ADVANCED COMP. I FALL 2005

Greetings Advanced Composition I Students! Welcome to our class "web-log"! This is the site that you can visit to learn to learn how to learn to improve your ACADEMIC WRITING SKILLS! Remember that we are a "TEAM" and that I am not the Professor, but the "FACILITATOR" of this course. You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink, right? Of course, I still determine your grade, but only you can really make yourself learn! Go for it!

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Greetings! Thanks Chi-Nien!

Dear Students,

Like you know, Thursday is my really late teaching night and I was exhausted by the end of the day and forgot to post the POST THIS message here. I am trying to merge the two Advanced Comp. I and Advanced Comp II courses together for your convenience, although I will continue to do two blogs.

THEREFORE, YOU CAN POST YOUR HOMEWORK HERE... OR YOU CAN POST IT TO THE OFFICE PHOTO AS CHI-NIEN SO INTUITIVELY TOLD YOU! WE ARE MAKING PROGRESS! KEEP LOOKING AT THOSE OWLS!

This way, if you are unable to make it to the earlier "show" then you can come to the later 8-10 show. Or vice versa. I am open-minded about this and, believe it or not, but I am finding really strong improvement in your writing so far.

Timed writings are sometimes sort of boring to look at and difficult to do, but they reveal a lot about the western/eastern stereotypical writing styles and techniques that are KEY TO ADVANCED LEARNING.

I am looking forward to seeing you Thursday! I'll have lots of fun stuff graded for you!

Take it easy and like Chi-Nien says, STAY COOL!

Dr. J.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dr. J,

Please go ahead and just simply merge two blogs together. It will make our life (and yours as well) easier and more simple!

Sat Oct 22, 12:55:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dr. J :

Touche! Merging.............
You can say that again!!!!!!

Tue Oct 25, 03:13:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home