JOHANSON'S ADVANCED COMP. I FALL 2005

Greetings Advanced Composition I Students! Welcome to our class "web-log"! This is the site that you can visit to learn to learn how to learn to improve your ACADEMIC WRITING SKILLS! Remember that we are a "TEAM" and that I am not the Professor, but the "FACILITATOR" of this course. You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink, right? Of course, I still determine your grade, but only you can really make yourself learn! Go for it!

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

JOHANSON'S ADVANCED COMP. I FALL 2005

JOHANSON'S ADVANCED COMP. I FALL 2005

2)
Another type of homework that I want you to please do is to visit the Purdue OWL website and comment on an exercise that you found was useful:

1) Name of the exercise
2) How you did on the exercise
3) Would you suggest it to other learners at your level
4) Overall comments

3) Please see the Student Sample Essay Listed Below and Be Prepared to Comment on It...

Have a good and safe week.
Dr.J.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home